Secure your family’s financial future with life insurance.
We offer three policy types to ensure you get the coverage that you need at pricing you can afford. Find out if Term Life, Whole Life, or Universal Life insurance is right for you. While it may be difficult to think about, term life insurance can help provide you with peace of mind by helping to provide an income that can cover expenses like housing, childcare and groceries.
Term insurance can be compared to renting a home or leasing a car. You choose the length of time and amount of coverage based on your unique needs, and your payments stay the same until the end of your term.
Term may be a suitable choice for you if you:
- Want the most affordable, highest level of coverage.
- Need coverage for a set amount of time at a guaranteed price.
- Want protection to help keep your family in your home or pay other debts.
- Want coverage to supplement your group life insurance through your employer that can stay with you.
Allstate Basic Term Life Insurance Policy
|Can cover you for 15 years|
|Coverage and the cost of your monthly payments will depend on your answers to a health questionnaire|
|Choose from coverage benefit amounts of $50,000, $100,000 or $150,000|
There are a variety of options available to help you customize your term life policy to fit your specific needs. Speak to one of our agents today to create a specialized plan just for you.
If you know you want guaranteed coverage for life – and the options that build the cash value of your policy, consider a permanent life insurance policy. Permanent insurance is similar to owning a home – where you can build up equity, or cash value that you can borrow or withdraw.
Permanent life insurance may be right for you if you:
- Want lifetime protection
- Want “equity” to build up the policy’s value
- Want access to the cash value in the policy for emergencies
- Want flexibility to make changes in your policy in the future
Help ensure that your loved ones will be able to meet their financial goals and responsibilities if something were to happen to you. Permanent life insurance can provide lifelong protection and build cash value that can help protect your family in the future. Many policies offer guaranteed minimums for your cash value growth.
Allstate Whole Life Insurance
|The most basic type of permanent life insurance.|
|Provides coverage throughout your life—as long as your premiums are paid—and has an investment component known as your policy’s cash value.|
|The cash value will increase regardless of market conditions.|
|Your premium payments are guaranteed to stay the same throughout the life of the policy.|
It’s not easy to think about what might happen if you were not there to contribute financially to the household. Or, whether your family could afford to stay in your home without you.
Universal life insurance may be right for you if you want to:
- Choose and pay premiums: You decide how much to pay and how often, based on your death benefit and selected guarantee period. Part of each payment goes toward insuring your life, and part goes toward building cash value.
- Earn interest: The cash value also earns steady interest.
- Update policy if needed: Over your lifetime, you can modify some policy features to match your family’s evolving needs.
- Leave a benefit: Your beneficiaries will receive a lump-sum death benefit payment, usually income-tax free, if you pass away – provided your policy is current and your premiums have been paid as required.
Allstate Universal Life Insurance
|With underwriting approval, you can increase your plan coverage.|
|You can decrease your plan and payments as your needs change.|
|Your policy’s cash value is tax-deferred.|
|Similar to a whole life insurance policy in that it has a simple savings component that can build your cash value by earning interest.|